Saturday, May 19, 2012

 If things were creepy by now, then they're about to go INSANE! 
 Listen up!
 I saw that most of you people didn't notice the link to the video. PLEASE HELP ME i am telling you guys there was something I saw in those bushes and it was really creepy. I just can't remember any more.

 Now for something new- Von D is actually the subject of a frickin DOCUMENTARY right now. Well, not really him- me more likely. Those bastards won't tell a damn about what they did to those innocent children they kidnapped off the street! And I was one of them! Now our dear D is praised for saving the world and bla bla bla! I swear to you guys I am going to reveal those sick operations and Von D's secret past.

 And Whoops! What might this just be, doc? Looks like your CV dating back from... whoa! 1982! Now let's see here- you went through the police academy. This is how the horse-face looked like after taking
the exam, wondering wether 2+2 is actually four or not.

 There he is, folks! Ignored by every other officer, mad like hell. No wonder he arrested me for wearing a yellow skirt and riding a bike while singing.

 Seems pretty good, the layout- he gets fired, there is a riot in front of his house, fakes his death, moves to Europe, where he comes out as the glorious Dr Von D, where he does all sorts of horrifing experiments on kids, later on to leave them alone in the street.

 I'm gonna get him soon. But I'm afraid I won't be able to unless somebody spots the damned thing in the bushes. It looks more like the sihlouette of a man but with something terrible that attracted my attention while walking on the beach trying not to get caught.

 That's all for now, guys, thanks for reading and I'll keep you posted just look for the man in the bushes!

 Thanks again,

 B.D.

No comments: